JVC DLA-X5900 Projector
Ισως ο καλύτερος Home Cinema βιντεοπροβολέας ανεξαρτήτου κατηγορίας τιμής
JVC DLA-X5900BE/WE D-ILA projector lets viewers see the details even in the brightest highlights and darkest shadows with the new 4K e-shift5 technology that employs completely new algorithms to realize even higher definition and improved 4K picture quality. The projector is designed deliver dynamic HDR images with a several manual controls including HDR Auto Picture mode, Picture Tone, and Bright/Dark level gamma adjustment. Complies with the HDMI/HDCP 2.2 standard, and best of all the projector also features user-friendly technologies to create images that match the viewing environment and enhance viewing experience.
- * 3840 x 2160 [4K e-shift 4 (not native 4K)]
Original 4K e-shift Technology continues to evolve
JVC’s e-shift technology shifts sub-frames by 0.5 pixels both vertically and horizontally to achieve 4 times the pixel density of the original content. The latest e-shift 4 Technology is capable of inputting full-spec 4K video signals including 4K60P 4:4:4 thanks to the optimised engine and the newly adopted high power lamp. These improvements result in an even higher definition picture with more precision.
New Multiple Pixel Control
JVC’s original high-performance image processing technology, Multiple Pixel Control, has been improved to match the trend towards higher resolution. Through adoption of a new analysis algorithm, the MPC is now capable of more accurate diagonal detection between frames for both full HD and full 4K resolution signals, delivering a thoroughly immersive high-definition 4K image.
e-shift 4 Technology's Image Processor: New Multiple Pixel Control
Previous MPC technology
Clear Motion Drive with High-speed LSI
Further improvement has been applied to JVC’s original Clear Motion Drive. It now is compatible with 4K60P 4:4:4 signals for reproducing moving images without ghosting or afterimage issues.
Clear Motion Drive OFF
Clear Motion Drive ON
New Motion Enhance
In addition to the improved Clear Motion Drive, the new D-ILA projectors are equipped with originally developed Motion Enhance technology. By optimally controlling the driving performance of D-ILA devices by image characteristics, residual images and blurring that are often found in fast-moving images are reduced. JVC’s original Clear Motion Drive and Motion Enhance technologies will help to reproduce a variety of crisp and smooth moving images.
JVC Developed Proprietary D-ILA Device
The exceptional picture quality of JVC projectors is achieved by the precision technology behind the company's original D-ILA devices. The latest device, which has an even narrower gap between pixels and is planarised, achieves brighter images rich with contrast. The device is optimally designed to complement ultra-high 4K resolution for precision image expression with virtually no screen-door effect.
JVC 6th D-ILA device
Wide-range picture element detection
Wider signal range can be detected within a frame thanks to a 10-fold increase in image component detection range from a conventional 6 x 6 pixels to 21 x 21 pixels. This improvement helps to detect even minute details to achieve more natural and realistic video reproduction.
Detection-range segmentation has been improved from a conventional 2 bands* to 8 bands to perform high-precision filtering. This helps to achieve highly detailed image reproduction for a broader range of bandwidths.
Result of wide-range high-performance filtering (simulated image)
Pixel Analyser (analysis screen)
Pixel Analyser is an analysis screen that allows the user to achieve high-definition video that matches the individual characteristics of the image. Video signals pass through a multi-band filter for analysis and are then colour-separated by frequency bands, which can be viewed on the screen. User-preferred, effective results can be achieved by selecting parameters that match the image. Additionally, new direct buttons on the remote controller enable you to see the effective adjustment area easily.
Original image Analysis image Effective area image for adjustment
In order to achieve images with superior expression and dimensionality, four adjustment points are provided. By turning of the 4K e-shift off, it is possible to adjust in the original 2K resolution.
||Enhances the sharpness of the image.
||Enhances the contrast of the image.
||Enhances the blurriness of the image for a softer effect.
|NR (Noise Reduction)
||Reduce the noise of the image.
Comparison of before/after adjustment image
When using the MPC adjustment and color management, you can easily check the image before and after adjustments by pushing the "HIDE" button on the remote controller.
- Connectors: HDMI x 2 (3D, Deep Colour/HDCP 2.2), RS-232C (D-sub 9pin) x 1, LAN (RJ-45) x 1, Trigger x 1 (Mini jack), 3D Sync x 1 (Mini DIN)
- Exceptionally bright 1,800 lm achieved with 265W high-output NSH lamp
- 4K Projection (3840 x 2160 pixels*) achieved with optical engine featuring e-shift 5 Technology with Multiple Pixel Control image processor
- 6th generation 0.7" Full HD D-ILA (1920 x 1080) device x 3
- 4K signal input (4K60P 4:4:4, 4K60P 4:2:2/36-bit, 4K24P 4:4:4/36-bit)
- NSH 265W
- Ultimate dynamic contrast ratio of 400,000:1 and native contrast ratio of 40,000:1 achieved with original D-ILA device and the high-output lamp
- For easy reproduction, the projector switches automatically to HDR picture mode when HDR10 signals are received
- Display the MaxCLL and MaxFALL mastering data available for HDR content on some UHD Blu-ray discs
- Compatible with Hybrid Log-Gamma that will come into use for broadcasting applications
- Colour Management System with 6-axis Matrix
- Auto-Calibration Function using an optical sensor** is capable of optimizing essential elements in the image, including colour balance, gamma characteristics, colour space and colour tracking
- 12-point manual gamma adjustment included in Auto-Calibration Software
- Motion Enhance technology reduces residual images and blurring that are often found in fast-moving images by optimally controlling the drive of D-ILA devices
- Low Latency Mode suppresses display delay for faster response when receiving signals from PC and game consoles
- When Low Latency Mode is active, high-bandwidth signals like 4K with 10-bit or 12-bit colour depth can be processed without compression
- Pixel Adjust function allows user to precisely correct colour deviation in 1/16-pixel increments; also segments the screen into 121 points for individual adjustment. Two customized settings can be stored in the memory.
- *Resolution is 1920 x 1080 at 3D mode **Exclusive JVC software installed in PC and optical sensor are required. Please visit the JVC website for details.
- 4K resolution (3840 x 2160) achieved with e-shift 5 Technology including Multiple Pixel Control image processor*
- Resolution: 3840 x 2160 (in 2D)*; 1920 x 1080 (in 3D)
- Screen Adjustment Modes: 143 modes
- Lens Memory function (5 memories)
- Wireless transmission options for 3D viewing: RF (radio frequency) system transmission with PK-AG3 3D Glasses for 100H continuous operation and PK-EM2 3D Synchro Emitter
- Complies with the latest HDMI/HDCP 2.2 standard to enable full spec 4K signal input up to 4K60P 4:4:4
- To match the trends towards higher resolution and to deliver immersive high-definition 4K images, Multiple Pixel Control has been improved with a new analysis algorithm capable of more accurate diagonal-detection between frames for full HD and 4K resolution signals.
- Clear Motion Drive compatible with signals up to 4K60P 4:4:4, can reproduce moving images without ghosting or afterimage issues
DLA-X5900WE - D-ILA Projector
- e-shift Technology
- Yes (e-shift5 Technology)
- 2X zoom & focus, motorised
- 21.4 -- 42.8mm
- 3.2 -- 4
- Projection size
- 60" to 200"
- Lamp life
- Approx. 4500 hours in Low mode
- 1,800 lm
- Contrast Ratio
- Native: 40,000:1, Dynamic: 400,000:1
- Video format
- Digital: 480p, 576p, 720p 60/50, 1080i 60/50, 1080p 60/50/24,3840 x 2160p 60/50/30/25/24, 4096 x 2160p 60/50/30/25/24
- PC input signal
- VGA/ SVGA/ XGA/ WXGA/ WXGA+/ SXGA/ WSXGA+
- Video input terminals (back panel)
- 2 (3D/Deep Colour/HDCP 2.2)
- Output terminals (back panel)
- 3D sync
- 1 (Mini DIN 3-pin)
- Control terminals
- 1 (D-sub 9-pin)
- 1 (mini jack, DC12V/100mA)
- 0.7-inch Full HD D-ILA (1920 x 1080) x3
- 3840 x 2160 (2D)
- Lens shift function
- +/-80% vertical & +/-34% horizontal, motorised
- Light source lamp
- NSH 265 W
- 3D format
- Frame packing
- 720p 60/50, 1080p 24
- 720p 60/50, 1080p 60/50/24, 1080i 60/50
- Top & bottom
- 720p 60/50, 1080p/24
- Noise level
- 21 dB (when the lamp is in Low mode)
- Power requirement
- AC110V-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power consumption
- Projector in use
- 380 W
- Normal: 1.5W, Eco-mode: 0.4W
- Dimensions: W x H x D, mm
- 455 x 179 x 472
- Weight, kg