Audio Technica ATH-AR3BT Smartphone On Ear
High-Fidelity Audiophile On-Ear Headphones Bluetooth
PORTABLE ON-EAR Bluetooth HEADPHONES
The ATH-AR3BT SonicFuel® wireless on-ear headphones enhance your everyday listening experience with rich, full-range audio and the convenience of Bluetooth® and NFC wireless technologies. The headphones are equipped with newly designed 40 mm drivers that reproduce clear mid- and high-frequencies as well as full, expressive bass.
The Bluetooth® and NFC technologies allow you to quickly pair with compatible devices. A mic and volume/control switch are built into the left earcup, making it easy to answer calls, adjust volume and handle playback (play, pause, fast-forward, reverse, next/previous track) of music and video on your devices. A detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cable with mic and controls is also included to provide a standard wired connection usable in areas where wireless technology is prohibited or when the headphones’ battery power is low.
The internal lithium polymer battery provides 30 hours of continuous use (up to 1,000 hours in standby mode) and can be recharged using the included 1.0 m (3.3') USB charging cable.
Available in black (ATH-AR3BTBK) and white (ATH-AR3BTWH).
*The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Audio-Technica Corporation is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
- Bluetooth wireless technology with mic and music/volume control built into the earcup for convenient control of devices
- Internal battery provides 30 hours of continuous use (1,000 hours on standby) on a full charge
- Supports aptX and AAC codecs, ensuring high-quality wireless transmission
- NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality enables touch pairing with NFC-compatible Bluetooth wireless technology devices
- Newly designed 40 mm drivers provide rich, full-range sound reproduction with crystal-clear mid and high frequencies and powerful, detailed bass
- LED indicator in earcup displays status of pairing, charging and Bluetooth wireless connection
- Top-mounted PCB design enables smoother airflow for precise diaphragm movement and reduced distortion
- Stylish round housing design
- Soft earpads and easily adjustable, padded headband provide a comfortable fit
- 1.2 m (3.9') cable with mic/controls provides a wired connection for when wireless operation is prohibited (e.g., in airplanes or hospitals) or when battery power is low
- Foldable for space-saving portability
- Remembers up to eight previously paired devices and automatically connects with last paired device
- Includes 1.0 m (3.3') USB charging cable
- Available in black (ATH-AR3BTBK) and white (ATH-AR3BTWH)
|Driver Diameter||40 mm|
|Frequency Response||5 – 35,000 Hz|
|Battery||DC3.7 V lithium polymer rechargeable battery|
|Battery Life||30 hours continuous use (1,000 hours standby) |
Charging Time: Approx. 5 hours
|Weight||190 g (6.7 oz)|
|Cable||Detachable 1.2 m (3.9') with in-line control/microphone|
|Connector||3.5 mm (⅛") stereo mini-plug, L-shaped|
|Accessories Included||1.0 m (3.3') USB charging cable|
|Sensitivity (Microphone)||-44 dB (1V/Pa at 1 kHz)|
|Frequency Response (Microphone)||50 – 4,000 Hz|
|Polar Pattern (Microphone)||Omnidirectional|
Communication System: Bluetooth Version 4.1
Output: Bluetooth Specification Power Class 2
Maximum Communication Range: Line of sight - approx. 10 m (33')
Compatible Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
Support Codec: aptX, AAC, SBC