Atoll Integrated IN200 Signature
IN 200 Signature
– Symmetrical Output stages with discrete components
– Double pair of MOS-FET transistors on each channel
– Specific low consumption supplies (5VA) for analog circuits and display.
– Capacitors: 8x6800uF low ESR high quality designed specifically for ATOLL.
– 2 volume attenuators: 1 per channel
– Analog stages with Mundorf MKP condensators in a armored shell
– Complete settings (from the front panel or with the remote control) of the balance and volume
– Direct access to each inputs from the front panel or with the remote control
Available in black or silver
OPTIONAL DIGITAL BOARD:
An optional board with several Digital Inputs is available, including:
- 1 Bluetooth receiver: Direct digital to the AKM audio converter
- 2 Coaxial Inputs (24Bits/192kHz)
- 2 Optical Inputs (24Bits/192kHz)
- 1 USB-B Input: PCM & DSD
Audio converter: AKM – AK4490
PCM from 16 bits to 32bits up to 384 kHz on USB-B input (asynchronous).
DSD : DSD64 & DSD128.
USB Interface: XMOS with specific program designed for ATOLL.
5 audio stereo Inputs (RCA):
– TAPE (IN+OUT)
– AUX ( or optionnal board)
1 trigger 12V Output
1 By-pass Input (uses as power amplifier)
Double pair of Pre-out by bi-amp.
Rear views of the IN200 Signature
Power supply (VA)
Total of capacitors (µF)
4 + 1 monitor
Input Impedance (kΩ)
Rising Time (µs)
Signal/Noise Ratio (dBA)
5 Hz – 100 kHz
| || |
ATOLL global remote control allows to control other Atoll’s devices (Preamp, Integrated, Tuner, CD Players, DAC)
Internal view of IN200 Signature