- Pure audio mechanism from TEAC designed with specific anti-vibration material
- 8 regulated supplies with one specific for the converter
– BURR-BROWN PCM1792 converter – 24bits/192 kHz, 8x oversampling
– 129 dB dynamic, 129 dB signal/noise
- Differential current outputs
- Current/voltage converters with bipolar transistors.
- Output differential stages with discrete components polarized on A class.
- CD text
- Linear supplies with a low noise toroïdal transformer dedicated to audio stages
- Linear supplies with a specific high quality 30VA transformer dedicated to digital stages
- Low consumption OLED display
- 1 Coaxial and 1 Optical output
- Accepted disc : CD, CD-R, CD-RW. Formats : MP3-WMA-AAC
Available in black or silver
The CD200 Signature can be equipped with an optional board including 3 digital inputs:
– 1 digital input Coaxial (24 bits/192kHz)
– 1 digital input Optical (24 bits/192kHz)
– 1 USB input:PCM from 16 bits to 24bits up to 192 kHz (asynchronous).
USB : XMOS with specific program designed for ATOLL.
The selection of the digital inputs is directly accessible from the remote control or the keys of the front panel.
- Stereo Line out (L&R)
- Digital optical
- Digital coaxial
Rear view of CD player
|Total of capacitors||17 000 µF|
|Output Stage||Symetrical / discrete|
|Output Level||2,5 Vrms|
|Converter (D/A)||24 Bit / 192kHz|
|Digital Output||Coaxial & Optical|
|Signal/Noise Ratio||129 dB|
|Distortion at 1kHz||< 0,002 %|
|Rising Time||2 µs|
All CD players are equipped with a serial remote that allows to control other ATOLL’s devices (Integrated, preamp, Tuner, DAC).
It also allows several basic functions of the CD player such as program, repeat, random, etc.