Atoll Electronique CD 80 Signature
CD Player Υψηλής Ποιότητας!
- Pure audio CD drive from TEAC
- Supplies of audio stages with linear transformer
- Linear supply of digital stages with specific 30VA transformer
- Symetrical supply of audio stages
- 8 regulated supplies including a specific one, low noise for the converter
- BURR-BROWN PCM1793 converter
- differential audio outputs with discrete components polarized in A class
- DC coupling (no link capacitor)
- 4mm aluminium brushed front panel with graved logo and “Wave”, 1,5mm steel chassis, aluminium keys
- Serial remote control
- CD text
- Readable files: CD, CD-R, CD-RW. Formats: MP3-WMA-AAC
- Low consumption OLED display
- 1 analog and 2 digital outputs (coaxial & optical)
Rear view of CD player (including digital Inputs board)
OPTIONAL DAC BOARD:
The CD80 Signature can be equipped with an optional board including 3 digital inputs:
– 1 digital input Coaxial (24 bits/192kHz)
– 1 digital input Optical (24 bits/192kHz)
– 1 USB input:PCM from 16 bits to 24bits up to 192 kHz (asynchronous).
USB : XMOS with specific program designed for ATOLL.
The selection of the digital inputs is directly accessible from the remote control or the keys of the front panel.
All CD players are equipped with a serial remote that allows to control other ATOLL’s devices (Integrated, preamp, Tuner, DAC).
It also allows several basic functions of the CD player such as program, repeat, random, etc.
| ||CD80 Signature|
|Total of capacitors:||12 892 µF|
|Output stage:||symetrical / discrete stages|
|Output level:||2,5 Vrms|
|Output Impedance:||5,6 Ώ|
|Converter (N/A) :||24 Bit / 192kHz|
|Digital outputs:||Coaxial & optical|
|Signal/noise ratio:||113 dB|
|Distortion at 1kHz :||(< 0,002 %)|
|Rising time:||2 µs|
|Weight :||5 kg|